Effective Date: 01 JAN 2020
Your acceptance of this Agreement provides you with a limited, temporary and non-exclusive license and permission to use the resources of the Site, as well as the opportunity to purchase tickets for one of our wine & food tasting or cultural walking tours. This limited, temporary and non-exclusive license and permission are freely revocable at any time, for any reason whatsoever, and with or without notice, by <official name of business> (the “Company”) as described more fully below.
If you do not agree to this Agreement, please do not use the Site nor purchase tickets for our tours.
General booking terms
The company is entitled, under certain circumstances and constraints, to change the tour date, pick-up time, drop-off time and tour route according to at its discretion while taking into consideration the tourists’ best interests.
Participants are obliged to follow the instructions of the tour guide or any other representative of My Israel Wine Tours
Participants who decide to leave the tour in the middle before it is completed will not be entitled to a refund or compensation of any other kind.
In the event that the participant is late, the tour leader may at his discretion continue the tour. All expenses incurred due to the participant’s delay will be covered by the participant and will not be entitled to claim compensation.
VAT – By law, Israeli citizens are required to add VAT on payment.
Under certain circumstances, a change of vehicle may be required during the tour/pick-up/drop-off, in order to avoid delays, shorten travel time and ensure operational efficiency.
My Israel Wine Tours is not responsible for the loss of any belongings/items during the tour. If we are able to locate the lost item for you, you will be required to come to our office in Haifa independently to reclaim your property.
The minimum age for joining day tours or package tours is 10 years old (there is no minimum age for private tours). Any person under the legal drinking age limit will be provided with non-aclcolic options.
Our Daily Tours and Tour Packages/ Multi-Day Tours may be bilingual (English and another language).
Reservations & credit cards
Online Reservations can only be made with a valid credit card or PayPal account.
Your credit card will be charged immediately when making the reservation. In the event that we are not able to charge your credit card for any reason, the booking will not be approved.
Your credit card statement will show the booking as <???>
Cancellation & refund policy
Once tickets are purchased, they are binding. Due to the attention and organization that goes into each tour, please take careful note of our cancellation policies:
Tours run regardless of weather conditions.
Cancellations must be communicated by WhatsApp or by phone +972 52-727-5422 no less than 24 hours before scheduled departure time to request a refund.
If you cancel at least 3 days (72 hours) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 1 and 3 days (24 – 72 hours) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25% cancellation fee.
If you cancel the day of the scheduled departure or are a no-show, the tour is non-refundable. We will charge 100% of the tour price.
To change the time or date of a tour on existing reservations within 48 hours of the tour start date and time, we will charge an administration fee of $15 per person. The Company retains the right to issue refunds at our discretion.
REFUNDS: The customer is not entitled to claim a refund unless it is in accordance with our cancellation policy or under certain special circumstances that have been approved by the company management. Please note that this process takes time and is dependent on the credit company for processing.
Transactions & eCommerce
During your visit to the Site you may elect to engage in a transaction involving the purchase of a product or a service.
To serve you most efficiently, credit card transactions and order fulfillment is handled by a third party processing agent, bank or distribution institution.
While in most cases transactions are completed without difficulty, there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet or offline.
If you’re concerned about online credit card safety, call + +972 52-727-5422 in most cases a telephone number will be made available so you can call us and place your order by phone.
The Company and the Site cannot take responsibility for the success or security of transactions undertaken or processed by third parties.
On occasion, a product or service may not be available at the time or the price as it appears or is promoted by affiliates or third parties. In such event, or in the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error, technology effort, error in the date or length of publication, or error in pricing or product information received from our advertisers or suppliers, you agree that the Company and the Site are not responsible for such errors or discrepancies.
General disclaimer and limitation of liability
Waiver and Release of Claims
By virtue of purchasing tickets for and/or participating in the wine & food tasting tours and cultural walking tours offered by the Company, you understand, acknowledge, represent, warrant and agree as follows, with the knowledge that the Company will rely on same:
- You desire to participate in the wine & food tasting and cultural walking tours offered by the company (the “Tours”);
- You are in good health and suffer from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make you especially susceptible to injury or disability while performing any activity contemplated by this Agreement;
- You fully comprehend and accept all of the risks associated with your participation in the Tours including, without limitation, exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, food sickness, injuries (e.g., without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, automobiles, pedestrians and the like) and death;
- You grant to Company and Company’s assigns the irrevocable, sub-licensable right and authority to use your name, likeness, photograph and/or picture for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes now known or later developed in perpetuity throughout the universe without further obligation or compensation to you;
- Your participation in the tours is at your own sole risk. You, on behalf of yourself and/or any person or entity claiming through or on your behalf, hereby forever and unconditionally release and discharge the company, the company’s related and affiliated entities, the present and former employees, owners, officers, members, managers, partners, contractors, insurers, representatives and agents of the foregoing (collectively, “released parties”) from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses in any way arising out of, or resulting from, your participation in the Tours, including, without limitation, any and all claims, actions, and liabilities for death, injury, loss or damage to you, to anyone else, or to any property, regardless of whether or not such injury, loss or damage was caused by the negligence or wilful conduct of the company or any of the released parties. You, on behalf of yourself and/or any person or entity acting through or on your behalf, further agree to defend and indemnify the released parties, and to hold the released parties harmless, from any and all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) and losses of any kind or nature whatsoever in any way arising out of, or resulting from, your participation in the tours.
The Company and the Site reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion and to notify users of any such changes solely by posting such changes. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of any amended agreement shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes.
The Company and the Site may modify, suspend, discontinue or restrict the use of any portion of the Site, including the availability of any portion of the Content at any time, without notice or liability. The Company and the Site may deny access to any person or user at any time for any reason.
In addition, The Company and the Site may at any time transfer rights and obligations under this Agreement to any affiliate, subsidiary or business unit, or any of their affiliated companies or divisions, or any entity that acquires the Company, the Site or any of their assets.
Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel as applied to agreements entered into and to be fully performed within the State, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
The Company welcomes your questions or comments regarding our General Terms & Service. Contact us.
My Israel Wine Tours